Wednesday, February 18, 2009

today I feel like a red balloon.

Today I feel like a red balloon.


Why you ask? Because in the middle of the night I had an allergic reaction and now I'm all red and puffed up. Not quite sure what caused the reaction, but I sure would love to find out so I can avoid this thing for all eternity. This is the second allergic reaction I've had in the past month and a half. Weird.

On the bright side, I suppose being able to relate to a red balloon isn't all that bad. Look at the red balloon...isn't it just so cheery? Yes, red balloons make me smile.

Now I'm off to spend some quality time with my dear friend Benadryl.

With love, Tiffany

5 comments:

  1. I know what it is Turtle. It is that hurrendous vegetable known as spinach that you mistakenly put on your pizza last night. Thus proving the vegetables are bad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness. thats no good. i hope you figure out what caused the reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I hope you feel better soon. Allergies suck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    @Thorne: Um...I think you may possibly be onto something there. I really hate to admit it, because I love spinach...but I'm wondering if that's what has caused the reaction.

    At first I thought it was the cold medicine I had been taking for a few days while sick, but then I stopped taking it two days ago. And this morning I woke up to a new round of hives...and I maybe possibly had some leftover spinach pizza for lunch yesterday...so that could very well have been the cause.

    Sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me laugh. Not a laugh at you haha you got a allergic reaction, because thats no fun, but a laugh because I love how you compared yourself to a red balloon. And they are cheery so you must have made your husbands day that day! :). Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete