Tuesday, July 28, 2009

today, we celebrate two years of marriage.

**disclaimer** I apologize if this post is overly sweet and sentimental...but I just can't help myself. :)

Today, Jonathan & I celebrate the two year anniversary of the beginning of our married life together. I cannot believe that it has been two years already...I feel as though it was just yesterday that I had butterflies while walking down the aisle to this handsome man.

July 28th, 2007



We were so blessed to have all of our friends and family there
to celebrate the beginning of this new chapter in our lives.
{I love this picture below of me and my mom.}



My little sister Moriah was our flower girl.



This was our first kiss ever. SO worth the wait. :)



Jonathan's family.



My family {the Turpins.}



We had such a great wedding party
made up of our wonderful friends {and family.}











{all photographs by Sara Renee}

The past two years have, without a doubt, been the best two years of my life. There's nothing like spending every day with my best friend and the love of my life...getting to wake up next to him every morning. I have learned so much about myself and about life through our marriage. I have grown in more ways than I ever thought was possible. It has been such a blessing having such a wonderful husband to experience all of life with.

Thank you, husband...for everything. I am thoroughly looking forward to spending every day of the rest of our lives together. I love you.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful.

    Enjoy your day of celebrating one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Tiffany! (A wee bit late, but still.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Here from Amy Beth's and must say, you two are beyond adorable!

    (And I can't believe that was your first kiss - I'm sure you get this a lot, but you two are crazy strong!)

    Now I have another blog to go add to my reader! :)

    ReplyDelete