Wednesday, December 23, 2009

a night of gingerbread house decorating and hot chocolate drinking.

After running to Target and Hobby Lobby last night to get some kraft paper and twine for gift wrapping, husband and I made some hot chocolate and decorated our gingerbread house!


These are our favorite Christmas mugs. They put me in the Christmas spirit.


And you've gotta have some vanilla creamer and whipped cream in your hot chocolate.
Makes it healthy for you.


Time to construct our house!



Candy is so pretty to photograph, really.





The finished product!


It's really starting to feel like Christmas around here...and I am SOOOOO excited! Today is husband's last day of work before his 10 day vacation. We're going to have lots of fun together. I love vacations! Jonathan has been trying to convince me that we should pretend that tomorrow is Christmas, so we can celebrate a day early. I have to admit, it is rather tempting...I really can't wait to give him his gifts!

Merry Christmas Adam, everyone! (that's what my brother and sisters came up with for the day before Christmas Eve...since Adam was created first...haha!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment